The Froebelian Parent Teacher Association (FPTA) arranges social and fundraising events for parents, friends, pupils and staff of the school. It is led by a committee of 15 parents with other members of the school community providing active support. Volunteers are always welcome and our main aims are to support the school and have fun! To register on the website visit FPTA website
14 March FPTA Ball
Summer Fair Saturday 13 June 2019
Aims and Objectives of the Froebelian Parent Teacher Association:
- To arrange social events for parents, friends, pupils and staff of Froebelian, both profit and non-profit making.
- To fund raise for specific projects for the benefit of the children.
- To provide the classes with additional funding to ensure that children can enjoy ‘extras’ during the school year, e.g. school trips, luxury art materials.
- To act as a sounding board for school initiatives.
- To act as a link to the Headteacher for views, initiatives and communication.
- To form sub-committees to arrange and manage all aspects of FPTA run events.
- Have fun and socialise with other Froebelian parents.
Come and join them…
The Froebelian Parent Teacher Association is always looking for new members to join the committee. The committee meets on average a couple of times each term to organise both profitable and non-profitable events for pupils, parents, staff and friends. If you have time to spare, ideas to share or fabulous organisational skills then they want to hear from you! Your role can be as large or small as you wish but all help in whatever capacity is more than welcome.
The Froebelian PTA is registered with Amazon Smile. Follow the link above for every purchase you make on Amazon and 0.5% of the net purchase price will be donated to the FPTA charity (reg. 513825).
Thank you for your support.
Headteacher – Mrs Catherine Dodds
Chair – Dawn Newton
Vice Chair – Helen Khan
Secretary – Donna Farmery / Julie Parker
Treasurer – Donna Farmery / Julie Parker
Class Representatives 2019/20
Mrs Jo Miller, Mrs Jude Bentham, Miss Laura Hazell
Norman Challis, Aurelie Charles, Donna Cassisy
For general enquiries, email email@example.com