The Froebelian Parent Teacher Association (FPTA) arranges social and fundraising events for parents, friends, pupils and staff of the school. It is led by a committee of 18 parents with other members of the school community providing active support. Volunteers are always welcome and our main aims are to support the school and have fun!
Aims and Objectives of the Froebelian Parents Teacher Association:
- To arrange social events for parents, friends, pupils and staff of Froebelian, both profit and non-profit making.
- To fund raise for specific projects for the benefit of the children.
- To provide the classes with additional funding to ensure that children can enjoy ‘extras’ during the school year, e.g. school trips, luxury art materials.
- To act as a sounding board for school initiatives.
- To act as a link to the Headteacher for views, initiatives and communication.
- To form sub-committees to arrange and manage all aspects of FPTA run events.
- Have fun and socialise with other Froebelian parents.
Come and join them…
The Froebelian Parent Teacher Association is always looking for new members to join the committee. The committee meets on average a couple of times each term to organise both profitable and non-profitable events for pupils, parents, staff and friends. If you have time to spare, ideas to share or fabulous organisational skills then they want to hear from you! Your role can be as large or small as you wish but all help in whatever capacity is more than welcome.
Mrs Catherine Dodds – Headteacher
Mrs Tracy Keates – Chair and Publicity/Communications
Keke Mokete – Vice Chair
Vanessa Javed – Secretary
Melissa Askew – Treasurer
Class Representatives 2016/17
LKG – Georgina Hudson-Croker / Bev Hart
KG – Alexis Coughlan / Fiona Gibson
Transition – Dawn Newton / Tashana Williams
Remove – Vanessa Javed
FI – Laura Blackledge
FII – Fiona Williams
FIII – Louise Miller
FIV – Keke Mokete
Mrs Sharon Stratford
Mrs Susan Fleming
Jude Bentham, Laura Blackledge, Sally Cameron, Louise Evans, Ben Williams
For general enquiries, email email@example.com