We marked the anniversary of The Froebelian School Founder Miss Hoe’s death once again this year, with a bouquet of red roses.
In ordinary circumstances our School Captains would attend, but this year Mrs Dodds visited the grave to mark the occasion.
Froebelian was founded in 1913 with the distinctive name adopted by the founder Miss L. Hoe, in honour of the then influential German educationalist, Freidrich Froebel. Froebel pioneered early years’ learning and the school still follows this tradition, educating children from the age of three years.
Miss Hoe remained as Head until 1949