If you missed the chance to visit us on our open day and would like to see our brand new Early Years bespoke learning environment, it’s treehouse, the hidden, magical forest behind our school and meet Molly our lovely school dog – contact the Headteacher’s PA today, Mrs Hannah Borkala at email@example.com or phone 0113 2583047
A truly nurturing environment for your child to grow, from the age of 3.
“My three- year- old was 100% ready for a teacher led learning environment and has come on leaps and bounds since September.” Parent
· Teacher- led learning from the age of 3
· 30 hours funding available for our youngest children*
· 51 weeks a year provision for all pupils
· Affordable fee levels and flexible package of wraparound care
· Registration is free – visit www.froebelian.com
To ensure we are laying the solid foundations from the age of 3, for a lifelong love of learning, we have made significant investment in our provision in early years creating bespoke-designed classrooms and continuous access to an exceptional outdoor space.
“We knew from our first visit to the school that it was perfect. Every day our instincts are justified, as we watch our little girl blossom into a confident,
delightful and happy little person.” Parent